Manager - Branded Entertainment
This position is responsible for leading and motivating the team that manages the development and fulfillment of Integrated Marketing opportunities and elements for Discovery US Hispanic Ad Sales deals.
Also leads creative and strategic project management to brainstorm and help create custom opportunities for clients. Sell through of creative ideas to clients. Key contact for day-to-day relationship with the Discovery US Hispanic Creative Producer.
Responsible for all Discovery US Hispanic Integrated Marketing projects and key liaison to Ad Sales team.
1. Maintain strong working relationships with internal divisions as well as external groups (ad agencies, etc.) to drive incremental revenue via the successful sell-in of multi-platform partnerships.
2. Collaborate with network to develop Integrated Marketing ideas for incoming client RFPs (Request for Proposals).
3. Manage multi-platform sponsorship executions.
4. Handle client-based projects from ideation to execution.
5. Provide updates to the USH Ad Sales, Operations, Programming and Media Planning teams during weekly SNAC (Sales Needs and Commitments) calls.
6. Work with Ad Sales Marketing Team on Upfront Presentations videos.
7. Develop Upfront presentation and present during annual USH Ad Sales and Content meetings.
8. Responsible for the tracking and spending of US Hispanic Ad Sales production budget.
9. Manage and assist with client integrations at shoots.
10. Lead conference calls with sales, network, agency reps, or clients for projects.
11. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery Communications from competitive Networks.
Successful candidate should have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Digital experience required
Creative, production, and budget management experience required.
Experience managing/working with outside vendors
Proven ability to develop creative and unique opportunities to meet advertiser objectives.
A clear understanding of the importance of client service.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, strong presentation skills are a must.
Be able to multi-task, work independently, detail-oriented, attentive to deadlines, have outstanding customer service skills, possess initiative and have proven project management skills (organizational, managing timelines, selling ideas/proposals).
*Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top