Manager - Ad Sales Marketing
This position is responsible for strategic planning and execution of the B2B digital lead generation and experiential marketing for the US Hispanic sales teams.
This role is tasked with generating leads through content creation with thought leadership positioning, funnel/pipeline management, and timely project management. Tasked with flawlessly executing the lead generation engine as well as creativity on delivering customer experiences, the AdSales B2B Marketing Manager will be key in bringing to life Discovery’s robust product offering.
1. Ability to successfully manage multiple B2B projects for internal sales teams to drive results.
2. Manage list sourcing, lead generation, content creation, pipeline/funnel strategy while applying proven strategies on Salesforce.com
3. Responsible for managing client activation concepts, Upfronts and participation at industry meetings.
4. Work hand in hand with Panregional and US Hispanic sales teams to stay aligned with evolving marketing needs to develop marketing strategies specifically designed to create a compelling story.
5. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery Communications from competitive Networks.
Successful candidate should have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Proven ability in B2B Lead Generation experience required
Total event management (brief, budget, production) experience required.
Experience managing outside vendors
Takes initiative, adapts easily,
A clear understanding of the importance of client service.
Excellent writing and communication skills.
Be able to multi-task, work independently, detail-oriented, attentive to deadlines, have outstanding customer service skills, possess initiative and have proven project management skills (organizational, managing timelines, selling ideas/proposals).
Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Flexibility to travel up to 25% travel
See Inside the Office of Discovery
As the world's #1 nonfiction media company, Discovery Communications fosters exploration and curiosity through its high quality television and online content, reaching more than 2 billion subscribers in over 220 countries and territories around the world. Comprised of more than 160 global television networks, Discovery counts brands like Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, and OWN in its family, and it strives to be a leading worldwide provider of educational tools and digital media services.
Back to top