Digital Research Manager
Support Estimates and Analytics team by analyzing data and developing estimates for Discovery’s digital products. Ideal candidate will have Digital Media experience and be able to gather and interpret data from multiple systems. Candidate should be capable of tracking how our content is being consumed across all platforms. Must have experience with Google Analytics, comScore and Digital Ad Ratings.
1. Track and analyze performance against relevant digital metrics.
2. Provide projections to forecast revenue of Discovery properties across all platforms.
3. Manage distribution of regular reporting.
4. Work closely with internal stakeholders to collect information on various data sets.
5. Offer support to Management in formulation of insights and recommendations.
6. Establish good relationships with various departments.
7. Provide data driven rationale for digital properties.
8. Assist team with Linear TV responsibilities.
5+ years’ experience with online analytics
Expertise with MS Excel
Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities and knowledge of basic statistics required.
Top communication skills both oral and written a must.
Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail.
Candidate will also possess high level of maturity and professionalism and must demonstrate ability to function in a team environment.
Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top