Coordinator, Intl Media Logistics
The International Media Logistics team is the responsible for localizing material for regional air through the coordination of delivery, technical evaluation, language customization and graphics customization.
As a Coordinator, you will be providing daily operational support and coordination of regional media content from delivery through distribution, including fulfillment, post production, closed captioning, and language customization.
1. Create and maintain accurate program metadata for all regional content in Discovery’s internal media management and scheduling systems.
2. Inform Programming, Language Customization, PMD and other users of regional content of program status.
3. Communicate with IML on program delivery and efficiently work together to ensure timely delivery of media for DLA/USH broadcast.
4. Review and provide all necessary files to the appropriate dubbing studios for the dubbing, subtitling and closed captioning of all pertinent program media.
5. Review and follow up on all technical discrepancies and coordinate correction/replacement of program media and/or components.
6. Ensure prompt delivery of all crucial assets needed for air by conducting missing asset cross checks with Broadcast Operations.
7. Control multiple tracking systems/spreadsheets.
8. Communicate critical and time-sensitive information to internal/external partners regarding project status, urgent deadlines, and system failures.
9. Assist DLA-ML on various tasks, research/analysis and special projects as needed or assigned
10. Manage vendor relationships while working with 3rd party providers
1-2 years’ experience with post production, broadcast operations, and/or log operations highly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, television, film, media, logistics, or operations highly preferred.
Bi-lingual or tri-lingual (Spanish, English, Portuguese) is highly preferred
Solid technical background with knowledge and understanding of multiple media platforms.
Strong working knowledge of post-production environment, standards, and equipment preferred.
Work experience within the media/tech industry preferred.
Strong work ethic and positive attitude with ability to lead and handle high volume projects and tasks.
Entrepreneurship mindset and passion for constant improvement
Superior organizational skills with a high degree of flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to respond to changing priorities, timelines, and deadlines.
Self-learner, independent, with outstanding problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize effectively.
Experience with Microsoft Suite to include: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Experience using MediaFlex system is highly preferred.
Experience working with international stakeholders, in specific the Latin America region
This position is considered an essential position. This means that during times of inclement weather, emergencies, or when access to the workplace may be impeded, that employees in this position are expected to report to work to support business continuance, unless otherwise instructed by his/her direct manager.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Back to top