Coordinator - Digital Ad Operations
Execute and maintain digital advertising flights across all Discovery owned and operated networks, affiliated sites and content distribution platforms (e.g.: Mobile) as assigned.
1. Solicit creative materials from agency contacts per established specs.
2. Review contracts and communicate with Sales Planners and agency/client counterparts via email and phone to ensure accurate booking and timely implementation of deal elements.
3. Screen submitted creative for specification compliance. Assess/verify targeting and technical integration needs prior to flight. Transpose copy instructions/3rd party code into live flight data.
4. Partner with Ad Ops management, sales team, agencies and marketing teams to troubleshoot delivery issues and optimize campaign performance based on client goals.
5. Send confirmation of live campaigns to sales and agency/client. Organize and maintain all communication pertaining to contracts.
6. Produce weekly advertiser campaign reports to track performance against guarantee.
7. Provide tearsheets for screenshots as needed.
8. Assist with VOD (Video on Demand) scheduling. Maintain ad inventory, keep track of contracts and IO’s.
Detail oriented, organized and analytical
1-2 years Advertising operations experience (preferred)
Knowledge of online ad platforms (FreeWheel, a plus)
Understanding of web architecture and targeting
Knowledge of Digital media ad technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)
Able to track multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment
Comfortable working in a team
Independent and articulate
Must have legal right to work in the United States
Back to top