Commercial Operations Coordinator
Responsible for the execution of booked business for Brazil’s account(s) assigned. This position will also involve, but is not limited to, coordinating, trafficking and troubleshooting digital advertising campaigns running on Discovery websites.
1. Manage all aspects of the accounts from the order entry level to the reconciliation/billing level
2. Apply copy to all contracts booked
3. Provide the necessary information to the regions or external sales representatives, like creative specs, inventory, availability and campaign performance.
4. Ensure accuracy of all money booked in system
5. Maintain central filing system for accounts maintained
6. Provide excellent customer service to external sales reps
7. Act as a liaison between external sales reps and other internal departments (i.e. Traffic, Programming, Finance, Online AdOps and Digital Content to ensure sites and sections are tagged correctly for digital campaigns execution)
8. Liaison between client and sales person to handle timely campaign delivery and creative production
9. Ensure the proper execution of sponsored elements
10. Maintain daily communication with ad sales, external sales reps and internal departments to guarantee the proper airing of commercials & digital campaigns.
11. Manage and communicate online and email inventory availabilities on a weekly basis
12. Maintain online position inventory and traffic of all campaigns
13. Proactively monitor campaign delivery, communicating AdOps department in order to optimize as needed to make impression guarantees
14. Run launch and post-campaign reports for timely and direct distribution to clients
15. Continually deliver proactive recommendations for better and more effective delivery
16. Drive process enhancement to build best-in-class ad operations workflow
College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Strong analytical/organization skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills Portuguese is a must. Spanish is a plus.
Must be a detail-oriented person
Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism
Excellent computer skills in Windows, Word, Excel. Knowledge of IBMS system, publisher ad-serving systems (DART for Publishers) and third-party advertising tags is a plus.
Knowledgeable about new and emerging internet-based media
Candidate should be self motivated, able to handle a multitude of projects simultaneously and take proactive action
Team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service to clients.
Work efficiently and independently with both, speed and accuracy
Strong interpersonal skills
See Inside the Office of Discovery
As the world's #1 nonfiction media company, Discovery Communications fosters exploration and curiosity through its high quality television and online content, reaching more than 2 billion subscribers in over 220 countries and territories around the world. Comprised of more than 160 global television networks, Discovery counts brands like Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery, and OWN in its family, and it strives to be a leading worldwide provider of educational tools and digital media services.
Back to top