Business Analyst - Ad Sales
We are looking for an individual who possesses a sharp analytical mindset that has previous experience working in the Ad Sales industry. This position will be an embedded member of Ad Sales responsible for working with one or more of the following departments: Commercial Operations, Research, Line Sales, Finance or Strategic Sales Services, aggregating their business needs, and working with their IT counterparts to successfully design and implement new business processes and systems. The ability to communicate effectively and concisely is a critical component of this role.
1. Work alongside Ad Sales functional teams to acquire and in-depth understanding of what problems the business face and work with them alongside IT to develop solutions to overcome these problems.
2. Provide operational support to the end users.
3. Ensure that data governance standards and policies are implemented and followed.
4. Help the business formulate their vision of the future of Ad Sales Systems and work with the IT organization to reach these objectives.
5. Build strong relationships and communications pipelines with the underlying Ad Sales functional area along with Discovery’s IT organization.
6. Follow SOX protocols by coordinating UAT with end users and verify all required documentation has been reviewed and signed off by stakeholders.
7+ years working in the Ad Sales industry
5+ years working in Ad Sales systems such as Gabriel, Deal Maker, Sintec Onair, etc.
Excellent analytical, communication and written skills.
Business Intelligence experience such as MicroStrategy or Tableau preferred.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Back to top