Account Manager Ad Sales
Manage existing clients and develop prospects to generate ad sales revenue for Discovery Network Argentina from agencies and advertisers based in Buenos Aires.
1. Meet the sales budget goals set by the department
2. Maintain and grow existing business while developing new accounts.
3. Develop strategic presentations by leveraging the full range of assets including programming, sponsorships, and multi-platform integrated creative opportunities.
4. Responsible for the client service aspects/administration of account business, which entails the direct supervision of a Sales Planner
5. Collaborate with other ad sales teams, including other International offices (southern cone).
6. Provide timeline reporting for monthly and annual sales projections.
Minimum 7 years of related advertising sales experience
Experience working in local markets or with international media properties preferable, though not a must.
College degree required
Strong writing and presentation skills
Ability to foster strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
Capable of selling beyond the 30” spot, developing and presenting creative integrated opportunities
English language required
* Travel required
Back to top