Principal Lead Auditor, Consumer Compliance
- Riverwoods, IL
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you'll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you'll do meaningful work you're passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You'll Do
- Use operational and technical skills to support department objectives.
- Provide strategic direction on audit reviews, based on demonstrated knowledge of DFS Internal Audit M ethodology .
- S upervise and oversee the completion of the entire audit for the assigned audit staff as clients' interviews .
- Oversee follow - up on audit action plan s .
How You'll Do It
- Provide oversight, direction , and feedback to the audit team , following DFS Internal Audit Methodology .
- Participate in completion of the quarterly risk assessment .
- Manage assigned audits and audit tasks pursuant to department guidelines and within e stablished timetables with high- quality results.
- Develop and follow up on actions plans, based on review of business processes, controls identification and assessment, testing of key controls, findings development and communication with clients.
- Participate in special projects.
Qualifications You'll Need
- Bachelor's d egree in a pplied s ciences, e ngineering, o perations, a ccounting, f inance, b usiness, c omputer s cience, d ata s cience, or related field
- 4 + years of experience in a pplied s ciences, e ngineering, o perations, a ccounting, f inance, b usiness, c omputer s cience, d ata s cience, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience l eading in a public accounting or consulting firm, highly regulated environment, payment network and related technology services, Six Sigma, or related field
- Business, Six Sigma, Risk, STEM, or related certifications
At Discover , be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants - with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) . We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
Back to top