Web Content Manager
About Digital Trends:
Digital Trends is an online tech and lifestyle magazine covering everything electronic — from the latest Apple iPad developments to innovations in the world of hybrid-electric vehicles. Our content spans news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, hands-on videos, and more. We are among the top 10 most visited technology sites. Owned and operated under the same umbrella is The Manual, which is the essential guide to living a life that’s more engaged. It’s the best resource for anything fashion, grooming, and lifestyle-related.
The Web Content Manager will focus primarily on the content creation for The Manual, and graphic application to articles and pages within our websites. This position is a production role, which will interact with all pages of the site.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily content publishing which consists of posting/formatting guides, reviews, and other content using the Word press CMS.
- Ensuring all published content adheres to site style guidelines.
- Creating or obtaining graphics for articles, home page featured stories and other site assets.
- Assisting with general site upkeep, data entry and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Develop, execute, and exceed SMART goals
- Develop KPI’s to measure success, track, monitor, and improve the role based on those metrics
- Work with management team to identify areas of improvement and implement new designs, processes, and workflows
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close
- Produce quality work while meeting required production metrics
- College degree strongly preferred
- Must have experience in content creation
- Proven ability to understand digital media
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Intermediate photo editing skills
- Comfortable working with basic HTML
- Ability to work within WordPress
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others
This job operates in an office environment. This role primarily uses a computer for the completion of work.
Hours / Compensation:
- This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position
- Compensation DOE
This is largely a sedentary role. The employee is frequently required to use a keyboard and to sit for long periods of time.
What’s in it for you:
- Company paid Tri-Met pass
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid parental leave, generous PTO package, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability offered
- Fun working environment to include the following in-office amenities: putting green, in-office company-paid convenient store, free espresso, foosball table, big-screen TV’s and theatre room, bike racks, shower in-office, laundry machines in-office (while testing them for reviews), full kitchen, and much more!
Meet Some of Digital Trends's Employees
Sr. Digital Producer
Alana works as a go-between person, collaborating with Digital Trends’ Design and Development Teams. She oversees a variety of projects involving integrated marketing and UI/UX design.
Back to top