Director of Brand Solutions
Job Title: TemporaryDirector of Brand Solutions
Reports to: VP of National Sales
FLSA: Salaried-Exempt, full-time,temporary 3-6 month position
About Digital Trends:
Digital Trends is an onlinetech and lifestyle magazine covering everything electronic — from the latestApple iPad developments to innovations in the world of hybrid-electricvehicles. Our content spans news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, hands-onvideos, and more. We are among the top10 most visited technology sites.
The Director of Brand Solutions helpsthe sales team by creating meaningful presentations to assist in closingadvertising sales deals, both proactively and in response to client RFP’s. TheDirector of Brand Solutions uses internal data to prove our value, and tells astory through presentations that keep the customers coming back for futurepartnerships.
Jobresponsibilities include, but are notlimited to the following:
- Develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of ad sales,clients, and internal data
- Develop client-facing presentations that meet brandguidelines, in partnership with the Integrated Marketing team
- Tell the story of proposed opportunities for client throughcustom presentations
- Work with Editorial and Product teams to proactively developoff-the-shelf sponsorship opportunities for the sales team
- Identify and share marketplace trends with the sales team
- Standardize existing library of presentations for the salesteam
- Track all pitched/sold sponsorships
- Provide constructive, forward-looking input to help shape DigitalTrends’ sales standards
- College degree preferred
- Excellent writing andediting skills; able to write in a style that is interesting to the coreaudience and illustrates the concepts
- Ability to handlemultiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines
- Communication andinterpersonal skills. Able tocommunicate and provide feedback effectively to others
- Experience workingwith Microsoft products (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience workingwith Keynote a plus (not required)
- Excellentorganizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
This job operates inan office environment. This role primarily uses a computer for the completionof work.
Hours / Compensation:
- This is a full-time,salaried-exempt, position
- This is a short-termposition that will be open for 3-6 months, with the possibility for extensionor permanent placement
- Competitive compensationDOE
This is largely asedentary role. The employee isfrequently required to use a keyboard and to sit for long periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Digital Trends's Employees
Sr. Digital Producer
Alana works as a go-between person, collaborating with Digital Trends’ Design and Development Teams. She oversees a variety of projects involving integrated marketing and UI/UX design.
Back to top