Project Manager, Success & Support
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York and Cambridge, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about building high performing teams that operate at scale.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support building operational excellence within DO’s Customer Success + Support teams. The Project Manager will enable DigitalOcean to scale quickly and efficiently for the long-term and make a meaningful impact to a growing company.
You’ll have the opportunity to join teams who create long-term relationships with our customers and support them as they grow. Delighting customers and delivering love is one of our core values and the success of our customers is at the heart of it all.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement, monitor, control, and report on process improvements and initiatives that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze data to identify areas to improve; build business case for improvement.
- Share ideas, improvements, and issues, devising and implementing ways we can become more efficient now and in the longer term.
- Actively update our internal wiki, keeping all processes and guidance accurate and up-to-date, allowing new and existing staff to build knowledge and adhere to a standardized process.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Strong leadership experience both with and without authority.
- Proven experience at diagnosing, evaluating, and improving business process through data analysis.
- History working in a fast-paced environment; preferably in customer support, customer success, or sales.
- PMP or at least 5 years or project management experience.
- Strong logic skills and comfort with complex flows and processes.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and act upon multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Clear, concise, and compelling communicator (written and verbal) with ability to collaborate with stakeholders.
Why You’ll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our “no jerks” rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles and reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC, and offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. We’re also very remote-friendly—we use Slack to communicate across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of DigitalOcean's Employees
Director, Employee Experience
Jessica oversees a wide spectrum of responsibilities related to the professional lives of DigitalOcean employees, ensuring that every team member enjoys an engaging and comfortable work environment.
Back to top