- United States
Reports to: SVP Product Management
** Strong Candidate already identified
Product Managers oversee the lifecycle of a product from planning to execution and beyond. Product Managers are responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with other business units to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The ultimate goal of a Product Manager is to ensure that each product is not only successfully and efficiently run, but also supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develops overall product strategy, and is responsible for maintaining the roadmap.
- Authors market and product requirements with prioritized features and acceptance criteria.
- Leads requirements management, determining ongoing prioritization and trade-offs across requirements. Present to stakeholders as needed.
- Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Is expected to propose value-driven decisions to leadership.
- Develops business cases and proposals to invest or change directions in a project.
- Ensures that solutions meet user and business requirements.
- Follows-up on risk mitigation action items across verticals and elevate risks.
- Facilitates discussions, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Provides support to the team using a servant leadership style, including removal of development impediments and promote self-organization
- Monitor and Analyze key metrics in order to continually optimize the product and to report to senior management.
- Facilitates design sessions and work with UX design team to document wireframes, design and user experience.
- Is an expert in each product project with respect to the competition.
- Is an influencer across cross-functional teams in regard to each product.
- Works alongside external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- 3+ years experience as a Product/Project Manager
- 3+ years experience with Agile Software Development
- CSM Certification or equivalent experience/understanding
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in software publishing or CRM management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Advertising services and/or technology experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Technical background (experience in agile software development environments a plus)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and/or e-commerce helpful
Back to top