- Reedley, CA
Location: Remote, USA
Front End Developers are responsible for co-creating, and troubleshooting scalable web and mobile applications for various DMS verticals. On the day-to-day, our Front-End Developers design new features, tools, and improve functionality and user-experience of our current sites and platforms.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creates, investigates, fixes, and proactively avoids coding and web defects.
- Works to optimize the build, release, and test processes while contributing to technical and process improvements.
- Assists in back-end, API integration and development.
- Works alongside other developers to provide code review feedback, and embraces innovation to create successful programs.
- Collaborates in the product & design to create new features, tools, and improve functionality and user-experience of our current offerings.
- Lead direction of front-end engineering and application user-interface design.
- Works with product analysts and designers on UX and overall solutions.
- Executes end-to-end testing with QA to ensure the quality and coverage of code.
- Reviews and suggests process and technical improvements with the goal of optimizing our build, release, and the testing of processes.
- Contribute to Scrum activities: groom the backlog, plan and execute work in progress, and refine processes.
- 5+ years' professional experience as a software engineer.
- Experience utilizing RESTful web services, APIs.
- Solid understanding of HTTP standards and networking in general.
- Ability to manipulate graphics/images for use in applications.
- Experience implementing applications using style guides and wireframes.
- Understanding of backend architecture principles and RESTful design.
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor junior team members.
- Leadership ability, excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Self starter, motivated by personal enrichment.
- Experience with latest technologies including ES6+, HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of bundling, transpilingWebpack, Babel, Sass.
- Experience with a server-side languages.
- Experience collaborating with other developers using GitHub/BitBucket.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good eye and passion for quality UI/UX design.
- Proficiency with Sketch and Photoshop.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP or Python
- Experience in any of these tools and services: Docker, Jira, Confluence, GTM, Optimizely.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, SES, Lambda.
- Experience with emerging technologies we have adopted recently or are considering: JSON:API, GraphQL.
- Experience working within a microservice architecture.
Back to top