- United States
Location: Remote, USA
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate publishing of Digital Media Solutions advertising campaigns. He/she will work closely with the Affiliate Director, Sales Team and Management to ensure success for both the affiliate and advertiser.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Executing optimizations: sub ids, rate adjustments, quality checks with AM and AE
- Taking appropriate action on QC: Pulls, Pausing Sources, Reviewing Messaging
- Utilizing tools to ensure compliance
- Utilize click logs and conversion to ensure compliance
- Ensure we communicate effectively to discuss the type of traffic generated and match the affiliate traffic to appropriate campaigns. Ensure the target demographic the affiliate has matches what the affiliate is looking for.
- Develop strong relationships with publishing partners, inquiring about their promotional channels and business success needs. Utilizing on-going communication with publishing partners to properly match up campaign inventory to available traffic inventory.
- Be in constant communication with publishing partners via email, Skype, telephone and other communication applications including WhatsApp and Slack. Using all communication means to document crucial communications such as immediate campaign expirations, caps and other time sensitive items. Responding to publisher requests in a timely manner.
- Be able to effectively relay the goals, values and guidelines of DMS to publishing partners, always representing DMS in a positive manner.Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
- Represent DMS at industry conferences
- Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile and display campaigns
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- Provide ongoing support for publishing partners including optimization information, seasonal trends and network highlights
- Effectively communicate with support departments including but not limited to tech, product and finance for client inquiries and immediate needs, especially needs that can impact revenue.
- Implement initiatives that enhance publisher productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
- 3 + years prior experience in Media or Affiliate Marketing
- Strongly preferred 3+ years experience in Co-registration or Pay-Per-Call channels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office- Especially Excel.
- Self-starter and work well within a team environment
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Able to succeed in and enjoy a fast-paced, quick-witted environment
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
- Expertise in many forms of internet media and marketing, with knowledge of email marketing
- Have established contacts with publishers and media networks
- Possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of requirements.
Back to top