Social Strategy Manager
Are you passionate about social media? Do you have a dream to work for a fun, fast-growing company social media company? Do you love developing a team? Then the Manager of Social Strategy role may be for you!
The Manager of Social Strategy will develop a team of specialists in the creation and execution of organic and paid social media marketing strategy in support of the business objectives of Digital Air Strike clients. They will oversee a portion of the Consumer Engagement Team working in conjunction with the Digital Performance Managers. They will also work closely with the Client Success Team to support their efforts. This is a full time salaried position based in Scottsdale, AZ and will report to the Sr. Director of Social Solutions.
To be successful:
You will have experience with creative problem solving, critical thinking, creative marketing direction, and team leadership within a social media marketing environment.
You will also have experience in a variety of digital marketing disciplines like SEO, PPC, reputation management, email marketing, SMS campaigns, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Development of social marketing strategy for brands, including small businesses, e-commerce and franchise/chain locations
- Building content plans with specialists – establishing guidelines, providing examples and proofing/guiding specialist output
- Inspecting and training on client social metrics/reporting
- Supervising a Consumer Engagement Team, hiring and developing employees, ensuring all contractual client obligations are met
- Setting standards for output, excellence, and retention; helping the team meet those standards
- Special projects
- Weekend on-call rotation duties
- May include travel (typically less than two weeks per year)
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years with proven field experience required
- Team leadership experience within a digital/social agency
- Experience coaching, training, and correcting team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A proven track record of being extremely professional with clients, peers and senior leadership
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Inventive, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Experience working with project management tools such as Salesforce, Asana, etc.
- Experience with social content/engagement tools like Hootsuite, Sprout, or similar.
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including beautiful outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top