Social Ads Strategist
This is a full-time position located in our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. As a Social Ads Strategist you will drive all aspects of planning, executing, optimizing and reporting against social ads campaigns for our clients. You will collaborate with internal Client Advocates, as well as external clients, to develop strategy and communicate strategy/results with our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience working in Social Media and/or Digital Advertising with at least a year of that focused on paid social media. An ideal candidate will need to be a subject matter expert on social ads, have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, a professional attitude, and a desire to excel within a start-up environment.
- Manage ad campaign planning and execution including competitive analysis, audience research, implementation, and testing in a high volume environment
- Ensure campaigns are set up with complete accuracy and attention to detail
- Monitor results, analyze key metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued campaign improvement. Continually identify, test, and implement opportunities for optimization
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance
- Stay current with consumer behavior trends and best practices
- Provide input, ideas, strategy, and training for the Client Success Team
- Develop innovative strategies to increase lead volume, decrease cost per acquisition and outmaneuver competition in a highly competitive market
- Work with Client Advocate to understand client’s goals and translate them into paid media strategies
- Communicate directly with clients to better understand campaign objectives and provide strategy and direction based on those objectives and ongoing campaign results
- Have a thorough understanding of social sites such as Facebook, Instagram
- Have an understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager, and Power Editor
- Attention to detail
- Adaptive to change and ability to prioritize or seek support in prioritization
- Working knowledge of the Automotive industry a plus
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent writing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager, Diana leads the client advocates in their quest to do whatever it takes to keep clients happy and help them achieve their goals.
Back to top