Product Manager, Social Strategy for Strategic Markets
Digital Air Strike seeks a Product Manager, with a strong social media strategy background for our strategic markets business portfolio. Utilizing agile software development methodologies, this position will be responsible for the design, implementation, rollout and continuous lifecycle management of Digital Air Strike’s core product platform, operations and systems tools, as they relate to Strategic Markets. This role will also be responsible for developing and presenting social media platform strategy in front of internal employees and clients. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer with direct accountability to the Managing Director of strategic markets.
The DAS portfolio is comprised of three product lines: Lead Response, Social Media and Reputation Management and Paid Media. Currently, these products reside on discrete platforms and do not share common tools or architecture. The company is in the process of migrating its solution set to a single platform that leverages common tools and reporting. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and managing that integration strategy and overall enterprise system strategy. Additionally, this role will be responsible for reviewing and integrating third-party software and tools that optimize Operations’ work.
The successful candidate will have experience in enterprise SaaS (software as a service) or PaaS (platform as a service) consumer internet products, social media/reputation management solutions, website-based products and services, metrics reporting and data integration. Experience working with mobile applications is also a plus.
- In this position you will work closely with the Managing Director for our strategic markets portfolio of business, and assist in developing our “go to market” product offering.
- Presenting in front of potential and existing clients.
- Composing the social strategy brief for new business pursuits.
- Collaborating with the media buying, and digital specialists on account plans for clients.
- Tracking new business proposals, and product changes in Microsoft Excel.
- Manage the overall success of the DAS platform and associated tools including product strategy, roadmap, design and software development.
- Collaboration with Operations Team to determine “Buy, Build and Partner” strategies for tools that they can utilize to improve operational efficiency, aid in monitoring dealers’ reputations and help execute social media publishing and marketing to dealer prospects and customers.
- Act as product line evangelist, supporting internal and external client-facing teams in client engagement and retention activities.
- Produce the necessary User Stories that will be communicated to engineering and will drive their development of the DAS platform.
- Support the development process through each Sprint by performing backlog grooming, prioritization, and definition/clarification of features.
- Closely manage product projects as they are developed in Engineering, evaluating the output of Engineering, and determining if the products / operational tools meet your specifications.
- Pilot beta projects with live customers, making adjustments based on the feedback received.
- Provide the necessary education and materials to other areas of the company that will be involved in the launch, rollout, training and support of the tools and product enhancements.
- Where necessary, work with technical contacts at social media, review and search sites in an effort to deliver our product offerings to our dealer customers in the most effective manner.
- Acting as the “CEO” of your product, you will be responsible for working directly with customer support, marketing, sales, operations teams on the successful deployment of market-based solutions.
- Provide product management oversight and direction for issues being raised by your internal and external customers and determine the best course of action to solve these issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (business, marketing, or technical degree preferred.)
- Minimum 4 years of work experience either as a Product Manager, Social Strategist, or Media Planner.
- Very strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram).
- 2 years of experience buying media on social or search (SEO) platforms.
- Must love meeting with, and presenting in-front of senior clients.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Strong experience working with budgets in MS Excel.
- Capable of creating beautiful presentations in MS Powerpoint.
- Successfully works in a team and matrix management environment.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Previous product management experience in the areas of social media or reputation management a plus.
Benefits: Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
EEOC Employer: Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top