.Net Software Developer
Goals of the Digital Air Strike Technology Team
The Digital Air Strike technology team is focused on implementing the vision behind Digital Air Strike, namely to expand our network of dealer subscriptions, grow into additional industries, and expand our Social Logix and Response Logix products through innovative web experience and mobile/tablet applications. We are focused on building an extremely scalable and innovative platform in the cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a .NET developer to help build out the next generation DAS platform. The qualified candidate will work in an Agile team environment building out our Windows Azure Cloud Services & Data Platform. He/She should have .NET development and platform experience with strong business acumen and a passion for creating practical and stable solutions.
- Develop robust maintainable software solutions consistent with our company and industry practices.
- Create object-oriented design for the development and maintenance of application code using Microsoft C# on Windows Azure
- Develop solutions that utilize Windows Azure objects such as Queues and Blobs, and SQL Azure databases
- Design in order to maintain and upgrade, where necessary, the existing system of .NET components on Windows Server with SQL Server
- Develop External APIs and Export Methods for company partners to consume data for Enterprise Data Warehouses.
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering stable code meeting specifications, and timelines
- Participate in ongoing code reviews and ensure consistent quality and adherence to internal standards
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of architecture on .NET (any Azure experience is preferred)
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years Microsoft ASP.NET with ADO.NET experience
- 3+ years T-SQL or PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience working on an Agile software development team
- Version control system principles and tools (Git, SVN, etc)
- Strong knowledge in JS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge in O/RMs, Entity Framework preferably.
- Strong knowledge with XML, and JSON
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Exceptional problem solving skill - especially with problems that may be beyond your breadth of knowledge
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills
- Must have great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand and communicating with non-technical people
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and products including Message Bus, CQRS, eventually consistent data models, NO SQL, etc.
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager, Diana leads the client advocates in their quest to do whatever it takes to keep clients happy and help them achieve their goals.
Back to top