IT Operational Manager
Digital Air Strike is seeking talented and experienced IT Operations Manager. Reporting to the CTO, this role is responsible for leading deliverables for internal IT support and operations infrastructure. This role is located at our NEWLY RENOVATED Scottsdale, AZ headquarters.
- You will lead internal IT team including multiple direct reports.
- Responsible for building standard methodologies for the organization through Salesforce, MS Office 365, and other applicable Operations platforms. This extends to all lead management systems, platform integration and rollouts.
- Responsible for automating tasks, reporting dashboards, increasing transparency, communicating proper expectations, and educating internal employees on those platforms.
- Work closely with all members of the organization to ensure both the IT Helpdesk and Operations channel processes are in place and SLA’s are maintained and communicated frequently.
- High degree of focus on automation and elimination of manual reporting and processes
- Work with leadership to ensure that company-wide key performance indicators are consistently met and improved upon.
- Assess IT and Operations tools, and the integration of new tools during growth and participate in vendor selection, negotiation, and support.
- Work with Product to ensure proper processes are in place to assess, track, report, and deliver on all ITS related tasks and deliverables. This includes reinforcing the process so all tickets and cases, and critical issue points are clearly defined, and communicated throughout the organization.
- Support all ticket partners to ensure the highest levels of internal and external satisfaction, and customer service.
- Lead systems admin processes, employee onboarding and systems setup
- Lead facility computers, telephony, conferencing, cabling, televisions, monitors, and all peripherals.
- Lead IT related outsourcing and vendor selection
- Lead career pathing and training of ITS team members.
- BS in computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related IT management experience in a fast pace, windows based, multi-facility organization with over 200 employees.
- Able to demonstrate a history of maintaining high 90% resolution rates, in an environment that processes 400-500 cases per month.
- Operational experience configuring, training and supporting Salesforce.com is a requirement - Zuora would be a plus.
Benefits: Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
EEOC Employer: Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top