Inside Sales Executive
Digital Air Strike is seeking to fill multiple seats for our next sales training class of talented and successful Inside Sales Executives. The Inside Sales Executives will close transactional business via the telephone with new and existing customers to drive significant new and existing customer business. They will be part of a team in a region with field sales and sales specialists. This role is located at our NEWLY RENOVATED Scottsdale, AZ headquarters.
Digital Air Strike is seeking talented and successful Inside Sales Executives to help the company during a period of significant growth and opportunity. The Inside Sales Executives will close transactional business via the telephone with new and existing customers to drive significant new and existing customer business. They will be part of a team in a region with field sales and sales specialists. This role is located at our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters. Major Responsibilities
- Develop and close new business deals via the telephone and online collaboration tools. Collaborate with lead generation to receive opportunities and also create your own opportunities.
- Develop relationships with customers in the territory and ensure that they are satisfied and generating a return on their Digital Air Strike investment.
- Renew and expand the Digital Air Strike relationship with existing customers. Identify and close new business with customers by up/cross-selling additional Digital Air Strike products.
- Identify new contacts within the Digital Air Strike database, from incoming leads, and from outside targets and generate interest in the Digital Air Strike product suite and begin the sales process. Quickly and effectively qualify prospects and assess the necessary steps to complete a new business transaction with them.
- Manage and maintain the velocity of all deals through the pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota goals. Collaborate with the regional team to meet and exceed regional team goals.
- Reflect prospect and customer feedback to the Digital Air Strike organization. Collaborate and support colleagues in an open and supportive environment.
- Document all activities and forecast business diligently within Salesforce.com.
- 2+ years demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota from existing customers and new business in a fast-paced, automated selling environment.
- Ability to generate strong relationships with both customers and prospects. Ability to resolve issues on their behalf to insure satisfaction and drive business to closure.
- Hungry, driven, and aggressive. Ability to cold-call into a large number of accounts and generate a large amount of activity to fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Smart and assertive. Ability to get things done tirelessly with prospects and customers and internally at Digital Air Strike.
- Ability to manage a very large number of tasks and prospects concurrently. Expertise in salesforce.com.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com as well as standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office, email, etc).
- Experience using social networking tools in a professional capacity.
- Automotive industry and/or social media solutions experience in a B2B environment is a strong plus
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager, Diana leads the client advocates in their quest to do whatever it takes to keep clients happy and help them achieve their goals.
Back to top