Inside Sales Executive
Digital Air Strike is seeking talented and successful Inside Sales Executives to help the company during a period of significant growth and opportunity. The Inside Sales Executives will close transactional business via the telephone with new and existing customers to drive significant new and existing customer business. This role is located at our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters.
- Develop and close new business deals via the telephone and online collaboration tools. Collaborate with lead generation to receive opportunities and also build your own opportunities.
- Develop relationships with customers in the territory and ensure that they are satisfied and generating a return on their Digital Air Strike investment.
- Renew and expand the Digital Air Strike relationship with existing customers. Identify and generate new business with customers by up/cross-selling additional Digital Air Strike products.
- Identify new contacts within the Digital Air Strike database, from incoming leads, and from outside targets and generate interest in our product suite and begin the sales process. Quickly and effectively qualify prospects and assess the necessary steps to complete a new business transaction with them.
- Manage and maintain the velocity of all deals through the pipeline.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quota goals. Collaborate with the regional team to meet and exceed regional team goals.
- Reflect prospect and customer feedback to the Digital Air Strike organization. Collaborate and support colleagues in an open and encouraging environment.
- Document all activities and forecast business diligently within Salesforce.com.
- 2+ years demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota from existing customers and new business in a dynamic, automated selling environment.
- You have a natural ability to generate positive relationships with both customers and prospects. Ability to resolve issues on their behalf to insure happiness and drive business to closure.
- You are hungry, driven, and bold. Ability to cold-call into a large number of accounts and generate a large amount of activity to fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Your are smart and assertive. Ability to get things done tirelessly with prospects and customers and internally at Digital Air Strike.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and prospects concurrently. Expertise in salesforce.com.
- You are proficient with Salesforce.com as well as standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office, email, etc).
- You have experience using social networking tools in a professional capacity.
- Automotive industry and/or social media solutions experience in a B2B environment is a strong plus
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including sunny outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
As a member of the client-facing side of Digital Air Strike’s Creative Team, Ane creates cool graphics for clients’ social media posts and nationwide advertisements.
Back to top