Information Technology Engineer
Digital Air Strike is the leader in social media, online reputation management and digital engagement for businesses. We are looking for an experienced full-time Information Technology Engineer to join our DASOne team! We are seeking someone who embodies our motto and work ethic of doing “Whatever It Takes” to get the job done while providing stellar technical support.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will provide maintenance of IT Systems and computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. You must be able to provide excellent customer service showing the ability and aptitude to troubleshoot problems and follow up on customer issues aggressively. Specific duties include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Basic administration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk End User through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with End Users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and Software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Create and manage Group Policies.
- Locate IT vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product fit and availability.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for IT supplies and equipment.
- Administer IP Telephony System.
- Administer and manage DNS and external web sites and services.
- Insure daily backups of critical services.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, customer service and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Experience with networking protocols and administration
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top