Digital Air Strike provides the industry's most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solution. The company developed a turnkey program that includes fully managing social media sites, online reputation, and digital lead responses for dealerships nationwide.
We're seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. This position is located in our newly renovated Scottsdale Headquarters!
- Ensuring the efficient visual execution of creative concepts per the strategic plan set forth by the Creative Director
- Establishing and maintaining the highest possible design standards for both Digital Air Strike and our clients
- Creating internal print, digital, and web based design solutions
- Designing and coding custom marketing emails within Pardot, our email marketing tool
- Maintaining and updating company websites and marketing landing pages for visual design, graphics, copy, and SEO
- Creating designs, mockups, and prototypes for our products; mobile app, mobile icons, dashboards, surveys, etc.
- Engaging in any personal development necessary to stay current in design techniques and standards, and research activity required familiarizing oneself with the business
- Creating templates and/or graphics for DAS and client social sites and Facebook ads
- 4 year college degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field
- 4+ years of professional design experience in similar role
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio and work samples in both graphic and web design
- Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, color theory, brand and layout
- Excellent web design knowledge and experience with HTML, CSS, Wire framing and A/B Testing
- Experience designing for multiple devices and platforms, understanding responsive layouts and how to optimize design for flexible layout treatments
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (MS Office, email, etc). Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment, balancing tight deadlines with great design and brand consistency
- Ability to work independently with careful attention to detail and organization
- Proactive approach to technology, software and industry innovations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager, Diana leads the client advocates in their quest to do whatever it takes to keep clients happy and help them achieve their goals.
Back to top