Front-End Software Developer
Goals of the Digital Air Strike Technology Team
The Digital Air Strike technology team is focused on implementing the vision behind Digital Air Strike, namely to expand our network of dealer subscriptions, grow into additional industries, and expand our Social Logix and Response Logix products through innovative web experience and mobile/tablet applications. We are focused on building an extremely scalable and innovative platform in the cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the discipline of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to front end code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering stable code meeting specifications, and timelines
- Participate in ongoing code reviews and ensure consistent quality and adherence to internal standards
These are absolutely required must haves to successfully complete job responsibilities:
- js; including mainstream node modules
- jQuery, jQueryUI
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Popular JS frameworks and libraries
- Third-party and internal API consumption (REST, etc)
- Familiarity with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, etc)
- Comfort with Object Oriented Programming environments
- Version control system principles and tools (Git, SVN, etc)
- Basic knowledge of hosting environments and deployment strategies
- Mobile development platforms (Android, iOS, Microsoft), frameworks (Xamarin, etc), tools
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of architecture on .NET (any Azure experience is preferred)
- 3+ years Microsoft ASP.NET with ADO.NET experience
- 3+ years T-SQL or PL/SQL experience
- 3+ years of experience working on an Agile software development team
- Experience with TFS
- Strong knowledge in JS, JQuery.
- Strong knowledge in O/RMs, Entity Framework preferably.
- Strong knowledge with XML, and JSON
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Exceptional problem solving skill - especially with problems that may be beyond your breadth of knowledge
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills
- Must have great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand and communicating with non-technical people
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Success Manager
As a Client Success Manager, Diana leads the client advocates in their quest to do whatever it takes to keep clients happy and help them achieve their goals.
Back to top