Director of Product Management
Digital Air Strike seeks a Director of Product Management for the entire suite of products. Utilizing agile software development methodologies, this position will lead the team responsible for the design, implementation, rollout and continuous lifecycle management of Digital Air Strike’s core products and platform, as well as operations and systems tools.
The DAS portfolio is comprised of four product lines: Lead Response, Social Media/Reputation Management, and Social Engagement and Paid Media, and Enterprise Dashboard/Reporting. Currently, these products reside on discrete platforms and do not share common tools or architecture. The company is in the process of migrating its solution set to a single platform that leverages one codebase and platform. This role will be responsible for developing, executing and managing that integration strategy and overall enterprise system strategy.
The successful candidate will have experience in enterprise SaaS (software as a service) or PaaS (platform as a service) consumer internet products, social media/reputation management solutions, website-based products and services, and metrics reporting and data integration. Experience working with mobile applications is also a plus.
- Manage the overall success of the DAS platform and associated tools including product strategy, roadmap, and design.
- Balance corporate goals with long-term market trends and opportunities.
- Directing, establishing, and maintaining the overall policies and strategies for the department.
- Guide and assist with the formulation and maintenance of product launch plan.
- Work with theteam to set and manage product KPIs.
- Oversight of product P&Ls for each product line.
- Contain and reduce costs through vendor management, proper invoice auditing and increased automation of existing workflows.
- Train and coach existing product management team in more formal product management methodologies and ensure they understand and are working towards their individual KPIs with the proper resources and tools.
- Review team budget and propose changes to the executive.
- Report to the executive team status on product KPIs including roadmap and P&L management.
- Lead efforts on rebuild effort for DAS platform, including internal requirements gathering, client requirements gathering, updating project scope and budget, and executing rebuild process.
- Support sales and enterprise/partner teams in any large client proposals, demonstrations, and/or client meetings requiring high level product input.
- Collaboration with Operations Team to determine “Buy, Build, and Partner” strategies for tools that they can utilize to improve operational efficiency, aid in monitoring dealers’ reputations and help execute social media publishing and marketing to dealer prospects and customers.
- Act as product evangelist, supporting internal and external client-facing teams in client engagement and retention activities.
- Bachelors of Science degree. Business or technical degrees and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience as a Product Manager and 5 years in a lead or management role.
- Must have a passion for building innovate products and technology.
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Benefits: Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off.
EEOC Employer: Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Client Activation Specialist
Dee is responsible for making sure client accounts get set up and fully configured in a timely manner, focusing on the technical aspects of their social sites and reputation management.
Back to top