The Client Advocate is a full-time position based in Old Town, Scottsdale. A successful Client Advocate combines proven account management/client success focus with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, high energy level and a strong desire to help our clients achieve the greatest results from our solutions.
This position will serve as our client's strategic advisor, understanding each client's specific goals and monitoring the delivery of our services to ensure we are tracking toward goal achievement.
Get to know us: https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
- Launch new clients on all product lines
- Hold account review calls that demonstrate the value of our products and services to assigned clients
- Provide proactive direction to our clients about what action they can take to improve their results utilizing our products and services.
- Tee-up additional products and services which may be beneficial to the client to drive new revenue
- Alert and work with internal teams if clients are not satisfied
- Coordinate with Client Manager as needed to provide input on design and troubleshoot service offerings
- Document all client activity in salesforce
- Grow client portfolio/book of business
- Maintain less than 2% churn rate
- Meet expectations in all established KPIs
- Have a deep understanding of all DAS products and services, how we deliver them and the value they provide to the client
- Effectively work with clients to help achieve their goals and work closely with Client Manager and Sales partner to ensure new services are presented to the client to promote additional client results
- Keep up to date with all changes that occur in our product offerings as well as the general social, reputation and response management environment
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret data and arrive at appropriate conclusions to consult with clients
- Conduct a call based on the preset schedule with each client that includes a presentation/document and during meeting clearly explain specific results/ROI to show value for monthly fee paid by client
- Enthusiastically ask for case studies/positive reviews from clients and ask for referrals for prospects to become new clients
- Maintain a consistent monthly churn based on the company goals
- Actively look for and raise any issues discovered to the appropriate parties to ensure resolution
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, especially exceptional telephone skills
- A passion for selling additional services to current customers in an account management setting
- Superior knowledge of social media helpful
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and attention to detail amid opposing priorities and tight deadlines
- Inventive, well-organized, highly dependable and critical eye for detail
- Preferred experience using Salesforce.com
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Medical/Dental/Vision, long & short-term disability, life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan match program along with a generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays and extra anniversary days off!
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Location: Client Success in Scottsdale, AZ
Back to top