Digital Air Strike is seeking talented and successful Account Manager (Client Advocate) who will help manage our clients. A successful Client Advocate combines proven account management/client success focus with excellent communication skills, a positive, professional demeanor, high energy level and a strong desire to help our clients achieve the greatest results from our products and services. This position is located in our beautiful NEWLY RENOVATED headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
This position will serve as our client’s strategic advisor, understanding each client’s specific goals and monitoring the delivery of DAS services to ensure we are tracking toward goal achievement.
• Demonstrating the value of our products and services to assigned clients on an ongoing basis
• Providing direction to our clients about what action steps they can take to improve their results utilizing our products and services
• Offer additional up/cross-sell products and services which may be beneficial to the client to drive new revenue
• Alert and work with internal teams if clients are not satisfied
• Act as the client advocate to perform a monthly review of specific service delivery areas..
• Have a thorough understanding of all DAS products and services, how we deliver those products and services and the value they provide to the client
• Effectively sell additional services to clients if they will help client achieve their goals and work closely with sales to ensure new services are presented
• Keep up to date with any and all changes that occur in our own products and services as well as the general social, reputation and response management environment
• Demonstrate the ability to interpret data and arrive at appropriate conclusions
• Conduct a minimum of one monthly call with each client that includes a client facing presentation/document and during meeting clearly explain specific results/ROI to show value for monthly fee paid by client
• Proactively ask for case studies/positive reviews from clients and also ask for referrals for prospects to become new clients
• Maintain a consistent quarterly churn based on the company goals
• Pro-actively look for and escalate any issues discovered to the appropriate parties to ensure resolution.
• Deliver a quota for the sale of upsell services to current client base
• High School degree required, 4 year college degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially exceptional telephone skills
• Demonstrated ability to sell additional services to current customers in an account management setting desired
• Superior knowledge of social media highly desired
• Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and attention to detail amid competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable and critical eye for detail
• Experience using Salesforce.com
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Get a sneak peek inside our culture by checking out our Muse Profile at https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitalairstrike
Company-sponsored Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability and life insurance, incentive stock options, 401K plan, employee assistance program, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent day care, tuition reimbursement, veterinary care discount program, student loan refinance and match program, generous vacation and sick time allowance, 10 paid holidays, summer bonus 1/2 day off per month, anniversary day off, monthly awards with prize drawings, alternate schedules offer Friday afternoons off and a really cool office environment including sunny outdoor patios with lounge chairs, massage chairs, free lunch Fridays, ping pong, monthly social events and much more.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Digital Air Strike's Employees
Director of Client Experience
Krys leads the team of specialists that works directly with and serves clients, while also interfacing with teams across Digital Air Strike to strategize and optimize best practices.
Back to top