As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
- Manage carrier escalations and trouble tickets, carrier interoperability, network monitoring, DID probes and test calls
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot technical/customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work cross-functionally to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Service and Telco/carrier
- Superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Native or professional level in Japanese
- Business level in English
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira is a plus
Bonus Points (Preferred skills and knowledge)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Deep understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP), SIP, VOIP etc.
- COMP TIA Net+ and/or Sec+ certifications or a CCNA level or higher
- Strong network skills, both LAN and WAN
- Desk phone provisioning in a SIP environment
- SIP messaging expertise; Wireshark expertise
- Familiarity with enterprise security requirements and general enterprise IT
- Understanding Telco carrier networks and interoperability
- Wide knowledge of communication platforms, with knowledge of mobile networks
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore <> Sydney. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.