As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You will be welcomed with a first in class onboarding experience that includes equipment set up, a sweet swag package, and a top-notch training program
- You will learn how to navigate through award-winning sales tools such as; SFDC, Zoominfo, Outreach, Sales Navigator and Dialpad
- You will begin core SDR functions; prospecting, lead qualification, appointment setting, warm handoffs, Salesforce hygiene, and pipeline management.
- You will work closely with your manager, shadow your peers, and partner with your Account Executive to develop prospecting strategies and vertical campaigns unique to your territory
- At the end of your first month, you will have a proficient grasp of the tools and activities necessary to be successful in your role
In your first 60 days:
- During your second month, you will be laser-focused on industry research and identify target accounts and contacts in your territory
- Build prospecting lists for target accounts and key decision-makers and then reach out to them using all communication channels (cold call, email, chat, and social media)
- You will comprehend and maintain in-depth knowledge of Dialpad products and have a great pitch
- Adhere to team KPI metrics and prospecting standards
- You will have an advanced understanding of tools, activities and best practices to be successful in the SDR role
By 90 days:
- In month three you will be confident in your craft and ready to fully immerse yourself in your day job
- You will continue efforts to improve messaging, processes, and daily activities
- You will be an accomplished lead qualifier and an expert with tools and processes
- You will be ready to independently operate at full speed
Who you are
You are a hunter by nature and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. You have exceptional organization, time management skills and are methodical in your decision-making. Lead sources and prospecting strategies can change rapidly so you must be relentless with documentation and have a keen eye for details. You support and encourage a diverse work environment. These are exciting times for Dialpad and results matter, if you are highly motivated and love to win, this is a great opportunity for you to launch a successful career in sales!
Skills you will bring:
- 1+ year experience working in a professional environment, preferably in an outbound capacity
- Efficient, organized, and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated and committed to achieving success
- Humility, integrity, and coachability are a must, we take great pride in our work culture and people are our priority
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.