Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organization, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Develop expertise in the core functionality of our product lines and the shared account management and billing infrastructure that supports them
- Establish strong working relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Design, Marketing & Sales
- Learn and apply existing team processes to developing product specifications, iterating with design and technical leadership, and managing development, testing & delivery
- By the end of your first month, you’ll be the primary point of contact for internal queries relating to your focus area
In your first 60 days:
- Be able to identify product & technical issues, and actively develop and track solutions
- Manage new features and regular releases through the full project lifecycle, including communication of regular updates to cross-functional teams, and ongoing support after launch
- Measure and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including product KPIs, feature adoption, customer needs and business opportunities, to inform and support product decisions and guide prioritization
- By the end of your second month, you’ll own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch, working closely with Design and Engineer to define simple, elegant user experiences, while representing our customers in the development process
By 90 days:
- Develop short, medium and long-term roadmap plans and drive prioritization decisions, working closely with other product managers, as well as counterparts in engineering & design
- Leverage data analysis and experimentation in the billing and account management user experience to impact key business goals (e.g. improve upgrade rates, adoption of add-on services, etc.)
- Lead by example within the product team, and be proactive about helping our team improve the ways we work with each other and our colleagues
Who you are
You are a creative, passionate and experienced Product Manager with 3+ years of experience, and a demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional product experiences. You learn by doing, love tackling as-of-yet unsolved problems, and take an analytical approach to arriving at the best solution. You have an entrepreneurial, goal-driven mindset, and are comfortable in an agile environment. You have excellent communication skills, and can act as a bridge between product, engineering, design, QA, marketing, and sales.
What we offer
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.