Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed, in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and looking for passionate, smart, multitalented folks to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has the potential to really shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You’re a well-rounded designer who wants to take an emerging brand to the next level. We’re a small team, and a young company, so your work will have a huge impact on how the world sees us. You’ll set styles and iterate on them as our brand evolves. You’ll own projects from beginning to end. You’ll be encouraged to experiment and take risks.
We’re not a run-of-the-mill, e-commerce fashion brand. We’re focused on body-positivity, self-love and unique personal style – and that should be felt in everything we produce.
If this sound like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please be sure include a portfolio link when you apply.
- Have 3+ years professional design experience
- Have experience designing all types of digital assets and brand collateral from static marketing sites to social media posts
- Have very strong photo editing skills
- Work fast, but never compromise quality for speed
- Have strong opinions and are prepared to defend them
- Enjoy working collaboratively and love feedback
- Are a small company, so your contributions make a difference
- Believe that the strength of our messaging will be a key factor in our success
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- Really, really, really care about what we do
- Also love donuts
- Competitive salaries
- Healthcare premiums covered for employees
- Great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia&Co is an online personal styling service for women with curves. We take the time to get to know each customer, then send hand-selected clothing and accessories, chosen to match her style and compliment her figure. We make style accessible to the plus-size woman by creating a shopping experience that is tailored specifically to her. Dia&Co's mission to inspire radical self-acceptance through style.
Back to top