Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed, in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and looking for passionate, smart, multitalented folks to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has the potential to really shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You’re a well-rounded designer who wants to take an emerging brand to the next level. We’re a small team, and a young company, so your work will have a huge impact on how the world sees us. You’ll set styles and iterate on them as our brand evolves. You’ll own projects from beginning to end. You’ll be encouraged to experiment and take risks.
We’re not a run-of-the-mill, e-commerce fashion brand. We’re focused on body-positivity, self-love and unique personal style – and that should be felt in everything we produce.
If this sound like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please be sure include a portfolio link when you apply.
- Have 4+ years professional design experience
- Have experience designing all types of digital assets and brand collateral from static marketing sites to social media posts
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your commitment to quality and excellence in every project you take.
- Have very strong photo editing and re-touching skills
- Work fast, but never compromise quality for speed
- Have strong opinions and are prepared to defend them
- Enjoy working collaboratively and love feedback
- experience with video asset creation and editing a plus
- Are a small company, so your contributions make a difference
- Believe that the strength of our messaging will be a key factor in our success
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- Really, really, really care about what we do
- Also love donuts
- Competitive salaries and equity
- Healthcare premiums covered for employees
- Great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia & Co pairs women with stylists who select clothing items based on the client’s fit and fashion preferences. Once a stylist puts together a box filled with five articles of clothing, the package gets shipped to the customer for review. The customer then has five days to try on her new clothes before deciding what to keep.
Back to top