Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
You’re a well-rounded designer who wants to take an emerging brand to the next level. We’re a small team, and a young company, so your work will have a huge impact on how the world sees us. You’ll set styles and iterate on them as our brand evolves. You’ll own projects from beginning to end. You’ll be encouraged to experiment and take risks.
We’re not a run-of-the-mill, e-commerce fashion brand. We’re focused on body-positivity, self-love and unique personal style – and that should be felt in everything we produce.
If this sound like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please be sure include a portfolio link when you apply.
- Have 4+ years professional design experience
- Have experience designing all types of digital assets and brand collateral from static marketing sites to social media posts
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your commitment to quality and excellence in every project you take.
- Have very strong photo editing and re-touching skills
- Work fast, but never compromise quality for speed
- Have strong opinions and are prepared to defend them
- Enjoy working collaboratively and love feedback
- experience with video asset creation and editing a plus
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Culture & Outreach Manager
Marge is responsible for developing the internal culture at Dia&Co, as well as fostering authentic and unique relations between customers and the organization.
Back to top