Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
We are growing rapidly, and in order to achieve that growth, we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for helping people find careers they love! As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by helping to build out our Engineering and Product teams. You’ll manage the full lifecycle of recruiting, all while creating a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their hiring needs
- Facilitate the entire recruiting process for technical roles: this includes sourcing, screening candidates and guiding them Through the interview process
- Possess an existing network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leads
- Build out and execute strategies to find, engage and attract top technical talent
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- 3+ years of sourcing and full-cycle recruiting focused on engineers at technology start-ups
- BA/BS Degree required
- Strong knowledge of engineering skill sets (different coding languages, technical stacks and terminology)
- Ability to use major applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top