Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We're Looking For:
We are expanding our elite team of Remote Fashion Stylists (I know, you’re jumping up-and-down reading this)! As a stylist, you will put together curated fashion boxes for our clients, based on their self-reported taste, budget, and lifestyle. You'll also offer styling tips on how the garments should be worn and accessorized, and explain why they're perfect for the client's individual needs. Stylists are Dia&Co's primary point of contact with our clients, and we're committed to offering a supportive, personal, and delightful customer experience.
Stylists must be able to work full time ( 40hrs a week, specific dates to be determined ), in the comfort of their own home, coffee shop, beach (really anywhere where you can connect to the internet and be productive). While the position is remote, you have to be based in Dallas area in order to attend on-boarding, trainings, and company meetings. The compensation for this role starts at $12.00/hr with incentives and growth opportunities, including but not limited to performance based increased base-pay (after 60 days) and bonus eligibility.
- Are obsessed with fashion and stay on top of the latest styles and trends
- Are familiar with and empathetic to the needs of our customer base
- Have 2+ years of experience in retail and/or customer service, and a knack for styling
- Have strong written, communication, and computer skills
- Own a personal computer and have access to the internet
- Are organized, positive, flexible, and self-motivated
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top