Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We're Looking For:
We are expanding our elite team of remote stylists (I know, you’re jumping up-and-down reading this)! As a stylist, you will put together curated fashion boxes for our clients, based on their self-reported taste, budget, and lifestyle. You'll also offer styling tips on how the garments should be worn and accessorized, and explain why they're perfect for the client's individual needs. Stylists are Dia&Co's primary point of contact with our clients, and we're committed to offering a supportive, personal, and delightful customer experience.
Stylists must be able to work full time, up to 40 hours per week, in the comfort of their own home, coffee shop, beach (really anywhere where you can connect to the internet and be productive). While the position is remote, you must live in the Dallas area in order to attend on-boarding, trainings, and company meetings. The compensation for this role starts at $12.00/hr with incentives and growth opportunities, including but not limited to performance based increased base-pay (after 60 days) and bonus eligibility.
- Are obsessed with fashion and stay on top of the latest styles and trends
- Are familiar with and empathetic to the needs of our customer base
- Have 2+ years of experience in retail and/or customer service, and a knack for styling
- Have strong written, communication, and computer skills
- Own a personal computer and have access to the internet
- Are organized, positive, flexible, and self-motivated
- Are a small company, so your contributions make a difference
- Are growing rapidly and strive to always deliver top-notch customer service
- Aren't afraid to test new approaches and iterate quickly based on customer response
- Love donuts, bright colors, candy, and all-types of music!
- Competitive salaries and benefit options after 60 days
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- Good company – we are fun to be around and have a laid back but serious attitude.
Back to top