Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a statistical analyst with a quantitative background who enjoys the technical rigor of extracting insights from data as well as presenting and discussing findings with key stakeholders. You will be responsible for designing A/B tests and tracking metrics. You will help others to answer questions with data while helping them to ask the right questions. You will perform deep-dive analytics to optimize our current products in addition to facilitating data-informed decisions on new products. You know how to visualize data effectively and condense results down to a single metric when necessary.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a data-driven analytics role.
- Enjoy distilling and communicating insights to diverse audiences.
- Are an expert at SQL.
- Use statistical knowledge to measure significance of findings.
- Comfortable combining multiple datasets.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or R are a plus!
- Are a small company so your contributions make a difference
- Love Slack, Pivotal Tracker, Github pull requests, and colorful white boards
- Value data-driven decision making
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village) or in LA (Culver City WeWork)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top