Social Media Manager
- New York, NY
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
Our social media manager is responsible for curating and communicating Dia’s unique position in the marketplace across all of our organic social media channels. You will prioritize what stories we most important to tell across media, identify where and when we convey these stories to maximize impact, and develop and implement strategies to grow engagement, affinity, and loyalty within our customer base.
This role would report to the Senior Manager of Brand Marketing with significant time/collaboration alongside creative and brand leadership.
- Oversee the strategy, content development, and implementation of social media marketing strategies against all relevant platforms, with the goals of growing our following, engagement, and ultimately, traffic to our site.
- Develop storytelling strategy against all merchandise collections
- Ideate, pitch and execute on a regular cadence of engagement campaigns (Giveaways, UGC campaigns, etc.)
- Develop all briefs for the creative team
- Develop, source and publish a regular pipeline of social content, leveraging outside partners, creative, as resources.
- Determine and report key metrics to measure the effectiveness and ROI of all efforts
- Channels include: Instagram, Facebook (Dia & National Community), Twitter and Pinterest
- Work with Strategic Influencer Partnerships Manager to leverage influencer content, communicating needs to “win” across each channel.
- Build a robust library of UGC community content from across all social channels. Manage outreach to community members to solicit rights and permissions as needed to use this content in other channels.
- Partner with Dia’s CX team to ensure alignment on community management and respond to all questions, comments, and concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging social media trends and share with the team as relevant.
- Track and report weekly on key performance metrics and insights across platforms.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in in-house social media or digital content roles, gaining increasingly more responsibility over time.
- You have an obsessive eye for design and translate the elements of a brand into a cohesive visual aesthetic. You use multiple resources to bring a point of view and aesthetic to life, be it through photography or storytelling.
- You’re a self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail oriented and reliable. Multitasking is a superpower of yours, as is clear communication to coworkers and outside partners.
- You have a proven track record of growing a brand’s social presence and engagement.
- You have a knack for photography, even if it’s just using your own phone, and can apply filters and light editing to make a shot both unique and seamlessly blend into an existing IG grid.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where scrappiness is a virtue and decisions get made quickly.
- You’re curious and have a playful approach to your work. You love running with new ideas and concepts to see what will resonate with fans and followers.
- You constantly propose new tests to try and look for ways to optimize existing frameworks and structures.
- You’re kind but firm, able to steer a project to success through diplomacy, rationale, and a clear point of view.
- You have mastery of GSuite programs (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.) as well as experience with social media management tools.
Who We Are
- We strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- We are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- We have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past four years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- We foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- We have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- We celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- We create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
- Competitive salaries and equity
- Healthcare premiums covered for employees
- Great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top