Senior Product Manager - Growth
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
As the digital product manager for marketing and growth, you will be responsible for crafting features that drive new customers to our site via SEO, SEM and email marketing. You will find new traffic opportunities and optimize for traffic quality. You will understand deeply the customers that we are attracting and how we can best serve them. You will iterate on our onboarding survey and you will collaborate closely with our paid and organic marketing teams and work with data, engineers and designers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives.
- Responsible for defining our current and future product roadmap, new product features, and analysis of existing features to ensure they are contributing to the success of our business aligned to the growth and marketing area of our business.
- Manage the agile product development process with our development team -- creating weekly sprints and ensuring other company stakeholders’ needs are continually met by the product.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish a roadmap of long term strategic growth levers as well as short term tactics to increase acquisition efficiency.
- At least 4 years of direct product management experience in a high growth consumer-facing business or relevant growth/marketing experience
- Experience working deeply with at least one of the following: conversion funnel optimization, onboarding survey optimization, landing page optimization, SEO or marketing technology.
- Proven track record leading design, data science and engineering teams in shipping best-in-class products and features.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business teams.
- Effectively drives toward a long-term product vision and roadmap, while executing on short-term needs and challenges.
- Understanding of software development processes, and ability to break down a large project into deployable pieces and iterations.
- Deep empathy for customers and users.
- Relationship builder who can successfully partner with multiple cross-functional groups including business, technical teams, and third-party vendors; builds team consensus to achieve desired results and objectives.
Nice To Have:
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization.
- Strong product sense, and knowledge of best-practices for consumer software and UI.
- Data-driven with the ability to back strong, well-formed opinions with evidence and experiments; unafraid to have opinions challenged.
- Balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced and change-prone environment. Comfortable working outside comfort zone and energized with challenges.
- Strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up.
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women.
- Have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do.
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference.
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day.
- Celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets.
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- A leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- Great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- Located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top