Senior Product Manager
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a senior product manager who has experience working in a startup environment with a small team. You will be responsible for defining our current and future product roadmap, new product features, and analysis of existing features to ensure they are contributing to the success of our business. You will also manage the agile product development process with our development team -- creating weekly sprints and ensuring other company stakeholders’ needs are continually met by the product.
We value data-driven decisions, and are looking for someone who takes the same approach to product. You will need to have a solid understanding of data analysis, Google Analytics, and the ability to distill non-technical requirements into what is actually needed for the product.
- At least 5+ years of tech startup product management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers.
- Strong product sense, and knowledge of best-practices for consumer software and UI.
- Familiarity with modern product development tools (e.g. PivotalTracker, JIRA, etc )
- Understanding of software development processes, and ability to break down a large project into deployable pieces.
- Proven product vision, and track record of innovating new products and features.
- Experience working with a design team to create best-in-class features.
- are a small company, so your contributions make a huge difference
- work in weekly sprints, with regular iteration and retrospective meetings
- value data-driven decision making
- Competitive salary
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech and data
- An opportunity to work with an extremely talented team of developers, designers, and operators
- Healthcare premiums covered for employees
- Great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top