Senior Product Designer
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a senior product designer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have 4+ years design experience
- Are deeply focused on creating thoughtful user experiences based on in-depth research and testing.
- Have a collaborative design process that balances the needs of customers, stakeholders, and fellow team members.
- Can visualize multiple solutions to any problem, and create iterative steps toward building a stronger product.
- Have experience or interest in building consumer experiences that integrate with operational workflow tools.
- Have an excellent eye for design. This role is primarily user experience focused, though you must be able to work within and develop a robust style guide and component library.
- Are flexible, and familiar with all standard design tools
- Portfolio MUST include examples of process work and iteration, as well as final execution.
- are a small company so your contributions make a difference
- work in weekly sprints, with regular iteration and retrospective meetings
- value data-driven decision making
- Competitive salaries
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- Flexible time so that you can work when and where you're most productive
- Good company – we are fun to be around, committed to creating something special, and have a laid back but serious attitude.
Back to top