Senior Product Designer
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a senior product designer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have 4+ years design experience
- Are deeply focused on creating thoughtful user experiences based on in-depth research and testing.
- Have a collaborative design process that balances the needs of customers, stakeholders, and fellow team members.
- Can visualize multiple solutions to any problem, and create iterative steps toward building a stronger product.
- Have experience or interest in building consumer experiences that integrate with operational workflow tools.
- Have an excellent eye for design. This role is primarily user experience focused, though you must be able to work within and develop a robust style guide and component library.
- Are flexible, and familiar with all standard design tools
- Portfolio MUST include examples of process work and iteration, as well as final execution.
- are a small company so your contributions make a difference
- work in weekly sprints, with regular iteration and retrospective meetings
- value data-driven decision making
- Competitive salaries
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech
- Flexible time so that you can work when and where you're most productive
- Good company – we are fun to be around, committed to creating something special, and have a laid back but serious attitude.
See Inside the Office of Dia&Co
Dia & Co pairs women with stylists who select clothing items based on the client’s fit and fashion preferences. Once a stylist puts together a box filled with five articles of clothing, the package gets shipped to the customer for review. The customer then has five days to try on her new clothes before deciding what to keep.
Back to top