Senior Product Designer
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design precision, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX/UI design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- Have 7+ years of design experience within a UI and UX skill-set.
- Are deeply focused on creating meaningful, data-driven, user experiences based on in-depth research and testing. You’ve conducted workshops to help unpack ways to empathize with problems to solve for the user.
- Facilitates and leads design-thinking discussions to inform UX strategies.
- Have experience defining a design system and standing it up for development (ie: Storybook)
- Understand the implicit connection between designing for consumer experiences that integrate with operational workflow tools.
- Are recognized as a positive collaborator with cross-functional teams and leader within the design practise.
- Must have working knowledge of responsive design and UI frameworks.
- Helps management plan plan for dual-track design execution to meet product roadmap milestones.
- Are flexible, and familiar with all standard design tools
- Portfolio MUST include examples of process work and iteration, as well as final execution
- Strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- Celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- A leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- Great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- Located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top