Senior Product Designer
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a senior product designer who wants to join us in creating a suite of large consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce. Our product team is small, smart, and fast. We value and support design perfectionism, off-the-charts ambition, independent thinking, design/engineering collaboration, mobile-first thinking, true agility, user testing, analytics-driven UX design, constant iteration, and building a beloved consumer brand.
- have 4+ years design experience
- Are deeply focused on creating thoughtful user experiences based on in-depth research and testing.
- Have a collaborative design process that balances the needs of customers, stakeholders, and fellow team members.
- Can visualize multiple solutions to any problem, and create iterative steps toward building a stronger product.
- Have experience or interest in building consumer experiences that integrate with operational workflow tools.
- Have an excellent eye for design. This role is primarily user experience focused, though you must be able to work within and develop a robust style guide and component library.
- Are flexible, and familiar with all standard design tools
- Portfolio MUST include examples of process work and iteration, as well as final execution.
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top