About our Engineering Team:
Our engineering team works on challenging product-oriented problems across the boundaries of e-commerce, mobile, analytics and shipping/fulfillment, and the backbone of our business is served by our custom logistics management system which is core to our capacity to deliver the right product to the right user at the right time. We utilize data, engineering and algorithms to create a personalized website and an adaptive supply chain to fulfill our commitment to an amazing customer experience.
Engineers at Dia&Co focus on solving business problems first, and receive the satisfaction that they have true impact on the success of the company. Many of our engineers are entrepreneurs themselves, and we strongly encourage a collaborative, product-driven culture across our organization.
The QA Analyst is focused on thinking like our users and helping the engineering team build features that work well for those users in all the ways they may interact with our systems. If you are passionate about testing and ensuring a great user experience while working with a fun group of talented and driven engineers, this is the right role for you.
- Translate business requirements into test cases and plans
- Perform Functional, Smoke and Regression testing
- Provide assessment of product quality tåo project stakeholders
- Assess risk of project changes
- Escalate and facilitate resolution of blockers
- 2-4 years experience in an ecommerce or web based environment.
- Working knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and testing best practices
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Desire to learn independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience preferred
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothingless
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces tech and data
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top