Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to help coordinate a robust mix of cross-functional projects including performance marketing campaigns (digital and print), editorial content, and physical brand activations. On a project basis, this role will be counted on to develop project plans, ensure clear requirements, gather assets, maintain budgets, assist with resource allocation, and keep teams on schedule. The Project Manager will also work with leadership to define and improve project management operations and process flow.
- have 4+ years experience in marketing project management at an agency or in-house
- are able to evaluate stakeholder needs to define project requirements
- can create and maintain project plans based on inputs from multiple stakeholders
- are excellent with time management
- have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- have a strong attention to detail
- are an excellent communicator
- are be able to work with different personality types
- are collaborative
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top