Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a leading in-home retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
What We’re Looking For:
You are a Product Manager who has experience working in a startup environment with a small team. You will be responsible for defining our current and future product roadmap, new product features, and analysis of existing features to ensure they are contributing to the success of our business. You will also manage the agile product development process with our development team -- creating weekly sprints and ensuring other company stakeholders’ needs are continually met by the product.
We value data-driven decisions, and are looking for someone who takes the same approach to product. You will need to have a solid understanding of data analysis, Google Analytics, and the ability to distill non-technical requirements into what is actually needed for the product.
- At least 3+ years of tech startup product management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers.
- Strong product sense, and knowledge of best-practices for consumer software and UI.
- Familiarity with modern product development tools (e.g. PivotalTracker, JIRA, etc )
- Understanding of software development processes, and ability to break down a large project into deployable pieces.
- Proven product vision, and track record of innovating new products and features.
- Experience working with a design team to create best-in-class features.
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top