Product Manager - Analytics
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a product manager to help build out the business analytics and financial reporting function across Dia&Co. You will collaborate with the data and engineering teams to identify and build tools and infrastructure that ensures we have the right data in place to meet our various business needs.
- Responsible for defining our current and future analytics product roadmap to ensure it is contributing to the success of our business.
- Manage the product development process with our development team -- creating weekly sprints and ensuring other company stakeholders’ needs are continually met by the product.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships with leaders in finance, data science, customer experience, marketing and merchandising.
- Lead the implementation of a full life-cycle BI solution, including tool selection, planning, design, implementation and training.
- Partner with various teams within the organization to collect reporting and analytics requests and prioritize based on highest business impact.
- Streamline reporting and KPIs, aligning business goals and tracking across the organization.
- At least 3 years of data or analytics product management experience or relevant analytics experience.
- Proven track record leading design, data science and engineering teams in shipping best-in-class products and features.
- Strong handle on the metrics that drive a retail ecommerce subscription business.
- Strong handle on all the elements of an analytics platform (ie. data lake, a data warehouse, etc.)
- Experience evaluating, implementing, training and managing a BI tool implementation at an organization level.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business teams.
- Effectively drives toward a long-term product vision and roadmap, while executing on short-term needs and challenges.
- Understanding of software development processes, and ability to break down a large project into deployable pieces and iterations.
- Relationship builder who can successfully partner with multiple cross-functional groups including business, technical teams, and third-party vendors; builds team consensus to achieve desired results and objectives.
- Strong experience using BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to build dynamic/scalable dashboards
- Experience designing and maintaining rigorous standards for event data capture, collection, taxonomy and organization.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-paced work environment.
Nice To Have:
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization.
- Balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced and change-prone environment.
- Comfortable working outside comfort zone and energized with challenges.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Back to top