Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed styling service for women who wear sizes 14 and up. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us as we seek to revolutionize the fashion and ecommerce space. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
You’re a junior photo editor with fashion experience. You work quickly and independently and pride yourself on hitting deadlines. You’re known for your impeccable, if a bit quirky, taste. You’re one of those rare people who manages to be highly creative and extremely organized. In this role you’ll be responsible for the editing and delivery of assets from ongoing photo and video shoots. You’ll also be our go-to photographer for all social media needs.
- have a BA/BS in Photography, Media or a related field
- Are proficient in the latest photo editing software
- Have strong video editing experience
- are a talented photographer with a strong point of view
- Are passionate about personal style and how it is expressed through photography
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- create and inspire others through beautiful clothing, compelling content and an authentic story
- are building the ultimate community of highly engaged and vocal customers from across the nation
- love to test new approaches and iterate quickly based on customer’s response
- Competitive salaries
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Did we mention we are an awesome startup?! We are fun to be around (if we do say so ourselves), we are scrappy and collaborative and, best of all, relentlessly determined in our work ethic.
- Photo and video editing skills are a huge plus including moderate experience in using Photoshop, Premiere and Final Cut
- Experience creating content for beauty, luxury, fashion brands/companies
- Project management experience
Back to top