Part Time Remote Stylist, Indianapolis
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
We are expanding our elite team of remote part-time stylists in the Indianapolis area (I know, you’re jumping up-and-down reading this)! As a Stylist, you will put together curated fashion boxes for our clients, based on their self-reported taste, budget, and lifestyle. You'll also offer styling tips on how the garments should be worn and accessorized, and explain why they're perfect for the client's individual needs. Stylists are Dia&Co's primary point of contact with our clients, and we're committed to offering a supportive, personal, and delightful customer experience.
Stylists must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours over Saturdays and Sundays, in the comfort of their own home, coffee shop, (really anywhere where you can connect to the internet, have a quiet workspace, and can be productive).
In order to be considered for this position you must be available to attend a 2 day in-person training at the beginning of your employment with Dia&Co should you be hired. In addition to this training, you must be available to work the minimum hour requirements in the first 60 days of employment at Dia&Co, we will not be able to approve time off requests within the first 60 days.
- Are obsessed with fashion and stay on top of the latest styles and trends
- Are familiar with and empathetic to the needs of our customer base
- Have 2+ years of experience in retail and/or customer service, and a knack for styling
- Have strong written, communication, and computer skills
- Own a personal computer and have access to the internet
- Are organized, positive, flexible, and self-motivated
- Are able to commute into the office for mandatory training(s)
- Reside in the state of Indiana
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, benefits begin after 60 days
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Interested In Applying?
The first step of our process is to have you complete a quick styling exercise. You’ll find a link with instructions. For the exercise, you’ll “style” 2 boxes by finding awesome plus size clothing photos online (URSTYLE is a great site for inspiration), and also write one styling note. Once you have styled your 2 clients and written one styling note, please compile the information into a Google slideshow and submit the exercise in the upload attachment provided below. Please submit your exercise as soon as possible.
- Please complete this Styling Take Home Test and submit it as an attachment below (required).*
*If you are having issues opening the links, please open in new window/tab.
Back to top