Operations Team Lead - Second Shift
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
4:00 AM - 12:30 AM Monday - Friday + every other Saturday.
What We’re Looking For:
The purpose of this position is to assist in leading the day-to-day operations and to meet the values, operating, and strategic goals of Dia&Co. The Team Lead must assist the Operations Manager to meet the business objectives of the organization by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction, objectives, and goals are met.
- Assist in leading and facilitating day-to-day functions within the department with the clear focus on the team and company’s goal(s)
- Develop, monitor, and guide the development of all new-hires; promote learning and knowledge through implementing a on-hands training program
- Provide clear and consistent direction to staff regarding the organizational expectations and goals
- Collaborate and coordinate with all departments, including inbound, inventory control, customer support, and all other necessary departments
- Identify and lead process improvement projects
- Assist with establishing effective operational policies, processes, and programs to ensure overall operational compliance, cost effectiveness, and efficient management
- Complete other projects and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Always be flexible, adapting with change
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
Meet Some of Dia&Co's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Zachary’s core duties revolve around sustaining and developing Dia&Co’s software systems while also managing technological projects that enhance the company’s services and keep the customer happy.
Back to top