Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a styling service for women who wear sizes 14 and up. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us as we seek to revolutionize the fashion and ecommerce space. Our business meets a profound need and has tremendous potential to shake things up.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a bright, kind and goal oriented Operations Supervisor to join the Dia.Co Leadership Team at our Fairfield, NJ distribution center! This role will be for managing the day-to-day operations of a large team of Warehouse Leads and Associates.
This role will oversee the Inventory IC team and operation which include Inventory Control, Picking and restocking product back into inventory, as well as collaborating with our Receiving, Returns and Shipping team to achieve our goals.
- Manage a diverse and dynamic workforce
- Building out an exceptional team of bright, kind and goal oriented employees
- Provide developmentally focused training and coaching that inspires our associates to be their best selves
- Establishing a sustainable foundation of processes, policies and SOP's that will help successfully grow and scale the site
- Managing performance in accordance with Dia&co values
- Driving our amazing culture as we build out this facility from the ground up
- Manage employee schedules to ensure daily headcount accuracy
- Be the voice of the Associates. Collect questions, ideas and suggestions from team members and help implement solutions.
- Communicate with Managers and Operations leadership on current and future headcount needs
- Devise, communicate, and employ processes and policies that ensure a safe working environment
- Review daily performance data and analyze for trends. Leverage analysis and in-warehouse observations to identify issues and recommend solutions
- Communicate KPIs and daily targets to team, and monitor in-day performance against objectives
- Keep a close eye on the space to isolate and address issues with employee and product flow, safety, and capacity limitations
- Implement new processes and production changes
- Own process documentation, including location, maintenance, and sharing of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 3+ years of Operations experience, preferably in the startup space
- Customer focus with a strong sense of urgency
- Work exceptionally well with others and have strong communication skills
- Experience Managing large teams
- Experience with MS Excel, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Multi-tasking, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Effective problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills
- Advanced knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of inventory systems
- Enthusiastic and excited to managing change in a rapidly growing and evolving company and champion our amazing Warehouse culture
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries and equity
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top