Offline Acquisition Growth Manager
Who We Are:
Dia&Co is a venture-backed in-home retail experience for plus-size women. We are expanding our talented team and want passionate, smart, multitalented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and is shaking things up.
What We’re Looking For:
The Offline Acquisition Growth Manager will manage a multi-channel strategy to cost-effectively scale Dia&Co’s customer base. You are able to develop customer insights, generate hypotheses, build expected outcomes, test, assess, repeat.
You constantly think about how our customer thinks and behaves for all-things-retail. You want to understand her pain points and provide her with real solutions.
Data-driven and a practitioner of the Socratic method. You understand what levers drive growth. Your focus guides your decision making on a daily basis. Always be learning.
Never-ending curiosity in uncovering unmet needs/existing behavior of potential customers. Always be testing.
Constantly working with members of other disciplines to turn your ideas into action.
In the weeds:
Analytical/scalpel-like mindset, using data + empathy to drive actionable insights.
You’ll manage the day to day set-up and analysis of multiple offline acquisition channels [ie affiliates, audio, direct mail] and email marketing.
You’ll develop and implement a strategy for collecting customer/addressable market feedback using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
You’ll lead the communication of actionable customer/addressable market insights within and outside of the Growth team.
You’ll always be looking for new ways to scale your channels and drive down CPAs.
You’ll help set the overall growth strategy.
Bachelor’s degree from a top university
Understanding of acquisition funnels
Data should speak to you
Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
Nice to have:
Experience in at least 2 of these channels
Audio [podcasts + radio]
- are a small startup, so your contributions make a BIG difference
- are growing rapidly and strive to be the world-class leader in our space; we will settle for nothing less
- are telling an authentic story with the opportunity to truly provoke change
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability
- really, really, really care about what we do
- competitive salaries
- healthcare premiums covered for employees
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, happy hours and a fun office environment!
Back to top